Explore. Dream. Discover.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Letting Go Of Seattle

March 12, 2015

Leaving Seattle was a much more difficult task than I had anticipated. We have been living in Seattle for 3 years (almost to the day!) and have made some amazing bonds with friends, work life, and the city. I always thought my heart would bring us back to Colorado, but the more I thought about leaving Seattle the sadder I became. Seattle has more to offer than we ever expected; the pure walkability to everything out our front door was amazing- groceries, bars, parks, and of course my best friend, no Mel I haven't forgotten about you. The thought of leaving you was what was the hardest part about leaving home. You have become my family and the one I can go to for anything. You get me, and my annoying quirks and you somehow still put up with me in all my glory. You will forever be in my heart, and don't worry, I of Course will not forget about you. :) Please don't forget about me <3 (I'm crying as I write this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment